Watercress Salad with Shrimp, Avocado, and Cucumber
Are you looking for a way to add variety to your salads? Try adding some watercress!
This easy-to-make watercress and shrimp salad with avocado is both delicious and satisfying.
- Sauté shrimp over medium heat, until cooked thoroughly.
- Set aside to cool.
- Slice the cucumber, then cut into quarters.
- Slice cherry tomatoes.
- Add the cucumber and tomatoes to a bowl of watercress, along with cooked shrimp.
- Dice avocado and add to the salad mixture.
- Top with lime juice and chives
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.