Sweet Potato & Arugula Latke
This vegetarian arugula dish is simple, but flavorful! Full of nutrients, it can be the star of your meal or the perfect side dish.
- Skin the sweet potato and boil until soft. Set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all other dry ingredients.
- Once the sweet potato has cooled, combine with the egg and dry ingredient mixture.
- Scoop out potato mixture into palm-size balls and pat into desired patty shape.
- Place oil in a nonstick frying pan, and warm over medium heat. Place the potato patty in the frying pan and pat down with a spatula. Try to get it as even as possible. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the galette moves as one piece in the pan.
- Once browned on each side, serve immediately and enjoy!
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.