Spinach & Crab Fondue
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Place the 1st set in a food processor and pulse to a chunky, medium-diced-sized consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a large stand mixer fitted with a paddle and add the 2nd Set.
- Beat the mixture until evenly distributed.
- Add the 3rd Set and mix until combined.
- Place the mixture in an oven-proof bowl and sprinkle it with the Gruyere Cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Brown the top under the broiler until crisped, and serve immediately.
Serve with chips, crudités, bread, etc.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.