Prosciutto Arugula Salad Rolls
- Separate the still cold prosciutto slices and set aside to come to room temperature.
- Mince the shallot and put it in a large salad bowl.
- Add vinegar, salt, and pepper and let sit a few minutes.
- Whisk in oil. Add arugula to dressing and toss gently until leaves are evenly coated.
- Working with one slice of prosciutto at a time, place a handful of the salad on a slice of prosciutto, and roll it up.
- Repeat with remaining prosciutto and salad. Serve the rolls immediately.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.