GAZPACHO VERDE WITH WATERCRESS-CRAB SALAD
- To high-speed blender, add watercress, apples, avocado, cucumbers, green bell peppers, garlic, apple cider vinegar, filtered water and kosher salt.
- Blend ingredients until smooth. While motor is running, add olive oil to emulsify.
- Pour into container, and place in refrigerator until chilled.
- Mix lemon zest, lemon juice, watercress, olive oil, kosher salt and sour cream in mixing bowl. Add crab, and mix gently (Don’t overmix, and try to keep the crab pieces whole).
- Pour 250 ML of soup into each bowl. Top with 45 grams of crab salad.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.