- Heat butter in pan over medium heat, and toast insides of baguettes.
- Place avocado in bowl, mash with fork to chunky consistency, and season with salt and pepper.
- To cook eggs, add oil to pan, and then make 2 small piles of everything seasoning.
- Crack eggs over seasoning, and cook them sunny-side up.
- Smear avocado on both insides of baguette, and then place lettuce blend on bottom half.
- Top Arugula, Spinach and Watercress blend with bacon and then with everything-seasoned eggs.
- Place other half of baguette on top.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.