Spicy Watercress Herb Sauce
This versatile and flavor-packed sauce pairs well with any meat of your liking.
Yield: 8 ounces
- 1 cup coarsely chopped watercress leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine watercress, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, jalapeño, red onion and salt.
- Serve herb sauce with cooked beef, chicken, pork or fish.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 130; Total Fat 14 g (Sat 2 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 1 g, Mono 10 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 75 mg; Potassium 35 mg; Total Carbohydrate 1 g; Dietary Fiber 0 g; Total Sugars 0 g; Protein 0 g
B&W Quality Growers, LLC. All rights reserved ©2016