Watercress Butter Board
- Set butter out at room temp.
- Slice heirloom grape tomatoes and onion.
- Cover tomatoes in EVOO.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 250 degrees.
- Remove and let cool.
- Lay bacon inside your air fryer in a single layer. Set the air fryer to 400° and cook until crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Chopp cooked bacon and set it to the side.
- On a large non-stick skillet, add the sliced onion without adding oil and turn on the heat.
- Cook the onion without stirring for 3 to 4 minutes on medium-high heat until they’re lightly brown.
- Stir occasionally and continue to cook the onion until the onion pieces are sticking to the pan, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Blend two sticks of unsalted Kerrygold butter and 1 bag of B&W Watercress
- Spread blended watercress butter and regular butter across your board. Alternating sections.
- Garnish with bacon, tomatoes, onions, sea salt, and raw Watercress.
- Add Base Culture bread and enjoy.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.