B&W Shows Support at New York City’s Wine & Food Fest
B&W is a proud supporter of the 11th annual New York City Wine & Food Festival that has raised $12.5 million dollars to fight hunger.
“100% of the net proceeds benefit Food Bank For New York City and the No Kid Hungry® campaign to end childhood hunger in America and the five boroughs of New York City. Every year, NYCWFF raises nearly $1 million for these charities, helping them better provide for those they serve and closing the gap on hunger in our country.” (https://nycwff.org/our-cause/)
B&W had the opportunity to partner with a wide selection of chefs during the event to create flavorful menu creations. Chefs got creative using B&W spinach, arugula and watercress in a variety of dishes.
“This was a win-win for B&W. Our culture is to support ending childhood hunger, and the B&W quality leaves were enjoyed by thousands of New York’s consumers and chefs” (Bob Massave, Executive Vice President at B&W Quality Growers).
Attendees spotted B&W product throughout the 4-day event:
- Ceccino’s Dumbo: Dinner with Marc Vetri and Michael White part of the Bank of America Dinner Series – B&W Baby Spinach
- Beatrice Inn: Dinner with Dario Cecchini and Angie Mar part of the Bank of America Dinner Series- B&W Arugula
- DB Bistro: Dinner with Daniel Boulud and Alumni part of the Bank of America Dinner Series- B&W Arugula
- Estrela Penthouse at Parker NY: Dinner with Billy Durney, Ken Oringer and Chris Shepherd sponsored by Ferguson Bath, Kitchen and Lighting Gallery – B&W Arugula
- Fornino at Pier 6: Ultimate Pizza Party – Chef David Burke of WoodPecker is using B&W Watercress, Chef Anthony Carton of 800 Wood Fired is using B&W Arugula
Like us on social to stay up to date on all of our event participation.