Arugula, Watercress & Parmesan Salad
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches arugula, trimmed, washed & dried
- 1 bunch watercress, leaves picked, washed & dried
- 1 cup unpitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup coarsely grated parmesan
- Place the oil and lemon juice in a screw top jar. Season with salt and pepper, and shake until combined.
- Place arugula, watercress, olives and parmesan in a serving bowl. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine.
B&W Quality Growers, LLC. All rights reserved ©2016