Arugula, Mozzarella and Prosciutto Pizza
- Cut dough in half and form into 2 balls. Place on plate or cookie sheet; cover with plastic wrap. Let rest 1 hour at room temperature. After dough has rested 30 min, place pizza stone in cold oven on center rack. Heat 30 minutes at 500°
- Lightly flour work surface. Roll one ball into a 12-inch circle; transfer to pizza stone.
- Spread dough evenly with half of the pizza sauce. Top with half of the mozzarella.
- Transfer pizza carefully to preheated stone. Bake 12-15 min or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted. Carefully remove pizza from oven.
- Top with half of the arugula half of the prosciutto Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and top with parmesan shavings, if desired
For the second pizza, roll out remaining dough, repeating steps 2 through 5.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.