power 4™ Buddha Bowls
Oven-roasted sweet potatoes:
Cilantro Turmeric Dressing:
- Oven-roasted sweet potatoes: Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss sweet potato pieces, 1 tablespoon olive oil, cumin and ¼ teaspoon kosher salt until sweet potatoes are evenly coated. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet with shallow sides and roast 25 minutes or until tender.
- Buddha Bowls: Divide power 4 greens evenly between four bowls (about 2 cups greens per bowl).
- Top with roasted sweet potatoes, black beans, avocado, mango and red bell pepper, dividing evenly between bowls.
- Cilantro Turmeric Dressing: Combine ¼ cup olive oil, vinegar, cilantro, ginger, honey, turmeric and ½ tsp. kosher salt in blender and puree until blended. Drizzle over bowls and sprinkle with sliced scallion.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.