power 4™ BLT Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place crust on baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic and brush over top of flatbread. Sprinkle with cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake until crust is hot and cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes.
- While pizza is baking, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, herbs and milk; set aside.
- Remove flatbread from oven and top with power 4 greens.
- Drizzle with dressing and top with bacon.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.