Fish Tacos with Tomato Salsa and Fresh Watercress Sauce
Recipe by Dan George, Mantitlement
For the fish
For the Tomato Salsa:
For the Watercress Sauce:
- First make the tomato salsa by adding all the ingredients to a bowl and stirring to combine.
- Next make the watercress salsa by adding the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth then pour into a serving bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper then add to the hot oil.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes per side until the fish is firm and cooked through, depending on the thickness of your fish you might need a minute more or less.
- Remove the fish to a plate and cover with foil.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments on this recipe.