Ravioli with Arugula & Pecorino
Author: Eating Well
- 1 pound fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large shallots, sliced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 cups arugula
- ½ cup shaved Pecorino Romano
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook ravioli until tender, 7-9 minutes or according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, mash garlic and salt into a paste with the side of a chef’s knife or back of a spoon. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic paste and shallots and cook, stirring often, until just starting to brown, 2-3 minutes. Stir in vinegar, mustard, and pepper; remove from the heat.
- Drain the ravioli well. Place in a large bowl and toss with arugula and the dressing. Serve sprinkled with cheese.
B&W Quality Growers, LLC. All rights reserved ©2016