- 1 (5 ounce) package baby arugula
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup small fresh mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup garlic seasoned croutons (optional)
- 1 tablespoon basil paste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- Toss arugula, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese balls, and croutons in a large bowl.
- Whisk basil paste into the balsamic salad dressing; pour on salad and toss to combine. Season salad with salt and black pepper, if desired.
B&W Quality Growers, LLC. All rights reserved ©2016